Let the Windward Legal paralegal staff help you with research and writing for projects that you in-house staff are not able to address in a timely fashion. When you outsource legal research and writing projects you pay only for the time it takes to complete the project, and do not incur the financial risk for keeping the employees constantly billable.
Windward Legal’s paralegal service is an outsourced offering, but not an off-shore offering. Out staff of trained professionals who assist attorneys in the delivery of legal services are all US-based paralegals.
Our paralegal support services include:
Researching most any legal issue resulting in a work product in any format you require. Recent client requests include the following:
- Memorandum providing legal analysis of issues presented by the case’s set of facts;
- Court-ready documents advocating the legal basis for the client’s position in an ongoing case;
- Surveys of laws, rules or regulations in various jurisdictions applicable to a topic or issue selected by the customer;
- Letters advocating a legal position based on a set of facts; or
- Annotated summary of cases relevant to the client’s issue(s) with copies of the cases attached.
Project scope will be initially worked out with your Team Manager who will then assign a Lead Paralegal to work with your office. This Lead Paralegal will stay engaged with your support for as long as you need to work with them to help insure a custom fit with the unique needs of your practice.
Paralegal service fees are based on an hourly rate of $45.00. Project time estimates can be provided along with fixed fee arrangements when applicable. Add Paralegal staff to your practice, but only pay for the time they are engaged on your projects.
Call or e-mail today to get your Paralegal support started info@WindwardLegal.com